Lakeview Health Drug Rehabilitation
About Lakeview Health
Welcome to Lakeview Health, an award-winning and nationally accredited drug and alcohol treatment center in Jacksonville, Florida. Trinity Hunt Partners announced the acquisition of Lakeview Health in December 2012. Trinity Hunt Partners is committed to helping Lakeview Health offer the best quality of care and treatment to the addicted community.
Men and women come from all over the country to attend our six-week program at our drug rehab center in Florida, which includes:
- Medically monitored detox program
- Inpatient drug rehab
- Residential rehab (with dual diagnosis treatment)
- Four-day family program
- Substance abuse outpatient treatment programs
We specialize in providing highly personalized care using a multidisciplinary approach, incorporating medical, psychiatric, psychosocial and clinical treatments. We believe that our patients have the best chance for long-term sobriety when armed with the tools, knowledge and support to achieve and maintain sobriety and mental health. Our alumni program provides ongoing support after patients have completed treatment.
To achieve such a comprehensive approach, our staff of board-certified doctors, psychologists, nurses, clinicians and therapists forms a multidisciplinary team. We are licensed by the state of Florida and nationally accredited by the Joint Commission. Our organization is a recipient of Gold Seal for excellence from the Joint Commission.
- Individualized treatment
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Comprehensive dual diagnosis treatment
- On-site medical detoxification
- Intensive four-day family therapy workshops
- Specialty programs
- 24/7 addiction helpline
- Nationally accredited and state-licensed program
- “Best Practices Award” for our Freedom Rings program