About Lakeview Health
Lakeview Health is a private drug and alcohol rehab center in Jacksonville, Florida, founded in 2001. We treat the whole patient—body, mind and spirit—using a multidisciplinary medical model that combines physiological, psychological and psychosocial care.
Our treatment is highly personalized to meet each patient's unique needs and circumstances. Our newly renovated campus provides a safe, supportive environment for patients to recover, reclaim their health and refocus on what's most important in their lives—to find their “true north.”
The signature program at Lakeview Health includes:
- A therapeutic continuum of care treatment model
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Four-day family programs
- Alumni program
Lakeview Health adheres to the highest standards of patient care and facility operation:
- We hold a Florida State License from the Department of Children and Families.
- We have continually maintained the Joint Commission's Gold Seal for excellence in service.
- Our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered treatment program recently earned a Best Practices Award from the Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association.
- Our staff-to-patient ratio is one of the lowest of all drug rehab centers in Florida and the nation.
To learn more about Lakeview Health and get the treatment and support you need for yourself or a loved one, contact us.