Alumni Family Program
Family relationships are an essential part of the recovery program. The family is introduced to the recovery process during Lakeview Health’ family workshop. During our residential rehab family workshop, the family begins to understand how each member is impacted negatively by the disease of addiction. Lakeview Health’ family workshop is a 4-day long program that takes place at our treatment center during the addict’s addiction treatment.
Lakeview Health’ also has a family alumni program that gives additional support to the family of recovering addicts. As your loved one evolves in recovery, your family will need to make changes. This program gives you a glimpse into how to heal, what to expect and how to maintain family recovery.
Lakeview Health’ Alumni Family Program offers:
- Guidance and support from the Director of Alumni Services.
- Educational information regarding addiction and recovery.
- Introduction to family 12-Step program support including Al-Anon and Nar-Anon.
- Access to other alumni families who have been through similar situations.
- Ongoing emails about recovery news, addiction research, Lakeview Health alumni events and testimonials.
Whether or not your loved one completes treatment at Lakeview Health, your family is still offered support from our organization. We understand that addiction has a negative impact on the entire family and that everyone needs support, not just the addict.