Empower Yourself with Addiction Treatment Now
If you are wondering if you may need help with addiction, it is important to understand the different options you have for getting assistance for your addictive behaviors. Many Americans struggle with problematic drug use. The prevalence of a drug use disorder in the United States is also very high. These individuals need help not only to overcome addiction but to live healthy lives free from drug abuse. Lakeview Health is here to provide you with the services you need to live a healthy lifestyle without addiction. To learn about the benefits of beginning addiction treatment today, contact our team today at 866.704.7692.
Benefits of Beginning Addiction Treatment Now
One of the primary benefits of beginning addiction treatment now is that you can start your new year off on the right foot. Many people want to stop drinking or using drugs and are waiting for the right time to stop. Unfortunately, that right time may never come. Take the time to get treatment now so that you don’t have to live with the consequences in the future.
In addition, as you attend treatment, you’ll start getting results. These results may not occur instantly, but they will come in time. When you attend treatment, you find that you’re growing stronger and learning to cope with life’s challenges. We provide a range of evidence-based and holistic treatments to ensure that you get the support and assistance that you need to recover.
How to Help Someone with an Addiction
Most often, it is the people who care about the addict that realize it is time to help their loved one. It would be best if you did not blame yourself for their condition. This helps no one, and you might make the situation worse by trying to help the addict on your own. Have a real conversation with the individual to assess whether they understand their problem. In most cases, they do not acknowledge their addiction and are unaware that they have it.
Don’t accept this answer. Remember that they are not in control and whether or not they accept, they need help. Create boundaries and encourage the person to seek assistance. Be supportive, and if the individual needs help to quit, work with them to find treatment options. Addiction is a lifelong disease, so you’ll need to help them through the journey of recovery. Even if they relapse, don’t give up on them.
How You Can Gain the Benefits of Beginning Addiction Treatment Now
Lakeview has a wide variety of treatment programs to assist people in recovering from addiction. Here is a list of services to help patients with addiction:
- Alcohol addiction treatment services: These services seek to help individuals who are struggling with alcohol addiction. The evidence-based services help cater to the specific needs of every patient.
- Drug addiction treatment services: Whether you’re struggling with an addiction to prescription drugs or illicit substances, we have services to ensure that you’re able to recover.
- Outpatient treatment services: Some patients can receive better care while at home. This treatment allows you to address your condition while also completing any responsibilities at home.
- Aftercare services: This creates a social support system to help patients after they finish a traditional recovery program. The patient will follow an individualized treatment plan that our staff members will develop for them.
- Holistic addiction services: Addiction can affect a person’s mind, body, and soul. With the help of yoga therapy and meditation therapy, we can provide the healing you need.
Getting Help For Addiction From Lakeview Health
Don’t let addiction ruin your life or that of your loved one. Lakeview Health can get your life back on track. Give us a call today at 866.704.7692, and let us help you embark on the incredible journey to recovery.