Finding the Best Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
Most individuals who struggle with drug or alcohol addiction have, at some point, attempted to stop on their own. This is definitely a step in the right direction. However, it can be dangerous for someone to stop their drug or alcohol addiction without the supervision of professionals. Serious medical complications can arise, and, unfortunately, the majority of these attempts end in relapse. For these reasons, the best way to overcome drug and alcohol addiction is with the help of a treatment center.
However, the decision to enter a treatment program can be scary, and the search to find the right program for each person can be difficult. It is essential to find a rehab facility that is going to cater to the needs of each client by providing individualized services, usually laid out in the form of a treatment plan. This is exactly the kind of personalized care that the Lakeview Health team has designed for each one of our clients.
Addiction Treatment Programs at Lakeview Health
The addiction treatment programs at Lakeview Health are vital tools in the recovery process. The key to our clients’ success in our addiction treatment programs is that we help you decide which programs would benefit you the most. Our Lakeview Health team understands that a treatment center should be the right fit for each person at our facility.
We offer a range of addiction treatment programs, including but not limited to:
- Men’s rehab center – This program was created to meet the needs of men who are seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction and focuses on societal definitions of masculinity and the expectations our culture places on men.
- Women’s rehab center – The treatment program for women centers on trauma-informed care and are uniquely designed to aid in full recovery.
- Medical detox center – Our medical detox treatment program helps people ease the withdrawal symptoms of alcohol, heroin, prescription medication, and opioids.
- Partial hospitalization program – This treatment program allows people to still live at home while attending treatment at our Jacksonville, FL facility.
- Intensive outpatient program – The intensive outpatient program is designed to help people reintegrate back into their communities while still receiving the outstanding treatment they deserve.
- Aftercare program – Our aftercare program helps build a bridge between recovery in a treatment center and the “real world”. We want your recovery to be long-lasting, so the aftercare program prepares you for life after your time at the Lakeview Health treatment center.
No matter what you need in your recovery process, our addiction treatment programs have been proven to be effective in helping people end their drug or alcohol addiction.
The Team at Lakeview Health
The Lakeview Health team consists of highly trained professionals that includes licensed therapists, medical professionals, and certified addiction counselors who administer all therapy sessions and groups. Our Lakeview Health team is the main reason we are the best treatment center for alcohol or drug addiction.
We recognize that recovering from drug and alcohol addiction is a slow and methodical process. We help our clients build a strong foundation based on a 12-step program and give them the tools necessary to remain sober after they leave treatment.
Find Out Why Lakeview Health Is the Best Addiction Treatment Center
The compassionate Lakeview Health team is always ready to help people who have made the brave decision to end their drug or alcohol addiction. We have years of experience with helping people just like you rise above their alcohol or drug addiction.
If you would like more information about why Lakeview Health is the best treatment center for drug or alcohol addiction, contact us today by calling 866.704.7692 or completing our confidential online form. There’s no time to waste. The path to recovery can start today.