Drug and alcohol abuse can take over a person’s life. At Lakeview Health, we offer people another chance at life and addiction recovery.
Our patients work with:
- board certified doctors, a psychiatrist, and nurses to begin healing the body,
- master’s level trained therapists to help heal the mind,
- and certified personal trainers and a registered dietitian to address overall wellness.
Our gender-responsive programs help:
- identify the core issues that have led to addiction.
- guide men and women in building new, healthy recovery skills.
- individuals to re-engage with their family system and professional life.
We work with most major commercial health insurance plans.