Workers Compensation Information
Lakeview Health helps employees dependent on prescription opioids through its pain recovery and restorative rehabilitation program so employees can return to work. Learn more about our workers compensation information.
Injuries and Diagnoses Treated
Utilizing an integrative health approach that addresses the medical, psychological, and physical aspects of recovery, employees with any of the diagnoses or combination of diagnoses below may be considered appropriate for Lakeview Health.
- Addiction to prescribed opioids and other substances including non-narcotic medications
- All types of chronic pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Trauma – Physical and Psychological Injuries
Other diagnoses that can be pre-existing and/or resulting from addiction that need to be addressed and treated to accomplish recovery and restoration goals.
The Lakeview Health multidisciplinary team is led by board-certified medical and psychiatric providers along with Lakeview therapists and nurses. The team is committed to ensuring employees, and other individuals treated, have the skills and healthy coping strategies in place at the time of discharge that are necessary for a smooth transition returning to work and to the life they enjoyed previously.
Assessing and Reporting Progress and Overall Outcome History
Lakeview Health continuously assesses, monitors, and reports on progress and outcomes during each employee’s stay and through the first year post-discharge. Medical professionals, referral and payment sources have repeatedly entrusted Lakeview Health over the past 17 years indicating a very high level of satisfaction with the outcomes achieved.
Lakeview Health is The Solution
Lakeview Health understands the specific needs of employees, employers, adjusters, and nurse case managers when it comes to Opioid Addiction with Complaints of Persistent Pain
Contact A Workers’ Comp Referral Coordinator Today
We understand that seeking help may come with challenges, which is why we have a referral coordinator to help employees and employers navigate the process. Our referral coordinator will provide you with workers compensation information about rehab treatment resources, benefits coverage, and explain the aftercare planning process to get each individual healthy and back to work. Click the button below to start the referral process for yourself or an employee.
Services and Programs at Lakeview Health
Pre-Admission – Identifying Employee Needs, History, and Current Status
- Following a referral, we do an Initial Assessment and conduct a medical record review at no charge.
- A pre-admission Outline of Services, including the daily rate specific to each Employee, is provided to all involved professionals.
- Treatment may be of little to no cost to the injured employee.
- Determine the decision for admission.
Upon Admission – Assessment and Treatment Begins
- Each employee undergoes a comprehensive evaluation by the Lakeview Health multidisciplinary team and an individual treatment plan is prepared, taking into full account each employee’s current status, illness/injury history, premorbid history, and employment responsibilities
- Onsite Case Management interacts with all involved professionals onsite and remotely
Some Service Provisions – All Treatment is Individualized According to Employee Needs
- Medically supervised detoxification from opioids and other mood-altering medications
- Ancillary services including non-narcotic related pain recovery
- Medical Services from Lakeview Health’s board-certified physiatrist, psychiatrist, and other physicians for any acute needs
- Pain Recovery Services in conjunction with Opioid/Substance treatment
- Participation in Lakeview Health’s Professionals Program, as appropriate
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Nursing Services, Neuropsychological Testing, Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Fitness and Wellness Coaching for long-term success
- Peer Support – Certified Recovery Coaches who support individuals receiving services while at Lakeview Health and up to one year following discharge
- Individualized groups and treatment based on each Employee’s status, history, and needs
- Family addiction support to ensure family issues are addressed
Aftercare/Post-Discharge Services to help ensure successful sustained outcomes