Recovery Fuel: Greek Yogurt Pancakes & Waffles
Part of a successful recovery is fueling your body with healthy, nutritious food and an exercise routine that promotes wellness. These Greek Yogurt Pancakes or Waffles are perfect for fueling your workouts … and they are incredibly easy to make.
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 5.3 oz container plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour ¼ cup servings of mix into a pan and cook on each side for 2 min or golden brown.