Recovery Fuel: Protein Energy Bites Recipe
Part of a successful recovery is fueling your body with healthy, nutritious food and an exercise routine that promotes wellness. These No Bake Protein Energy Bites are perfect for fueling your workouts … and they are incredibly easy to make.
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats ½ Cup Protein Powder (or sub ground flax seed)
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Mini Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Combine oats, dark chocolate chips, protein powder (or ground flax seed), peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Form into bite sized balls using your hands. (You may need to add a little water if the batter is too dry.)
- Arrange energy bites on a baking sheet and freeze until set, about 1 hour. Store in fridge or freezer.