Lakeview Health is committed to providing your patients with exceptional quality of care. We take a multidisciplinary team approach to addiction treatment, with a broad range of medical and psychiatric services.
Our program includes:
- A full continuum of care, include inpatient detox, residential rehab, partial hospitalization program and intensive outpatient program
- Dual diagnosis program for substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Four-day family program
We believe that collaboration among clinicians is essential when it comes to addiction treatment. When you refer a patient to Lakeview, you become a valued part of the treatment team.
We offer and encourage:
- Weekly phone updates from a Lakeview therapist about your patient’s progress
- On-site visits with your patient and his or her therapist to discuss discharge and aftercare
- Aftercare support for your patient’s ongoing recovery
Lakeview Health accepts most major insurance plans.
For Medical Records
Please fax patient records or your request for records to Lakeview Health at 904-899-4514
Join our professional community!
Sign up today to receive communication about industry news, Lakeview Health updates, and professional events. Click here to join our professional e-mail list today.
Get the Lakeview Health Brochure
Read, download, print, or share the Lakeview Health brochure with your patients or colleagues.
The brochure includes information about our services, evidence-based therapies, treatment model, and more. Check it out now!