What is an Inpatient Rehab Program?
Inpatient rehabilitation is a continuation of medically supervised treatment for those who need an extended amount of time to stabilize from withdrawal symptoms. Our onsite medical team is available 24/7 to help you remain safe and comfortable. Led by board-certified medical/psychiatric providers, our multidisciplinary team ensures you receive the continued medical care necessary to fully participate in the therapeutic process.
Start Your New Life at Our Florida Inpatient Rehab Center
Taking the first step is tough. We understand what’s going through your mind as you consider checking yourself into rehab. We know what it’s like to be afraid of recovery and sobriety. To get started, provide your contact information below and one of our specialists will contact you within 30 minutes. They’ll help you begin the rehab admissions process, and answer any and all questions you might have – but you have to answer the phone when they call!
Daily Life in Inpatient Rehabilitation
At the inpatient level of care, you live in a homelike environment and receive at least six hours of structured therapy per day. We also offer both a men’s rehab center (The Star) and a women’s rehab center (The Rose) so that you can take advantage of gender-specific treatment and focus on what matters most: your rehabilitation.
Our Florida addiction treatment programs include one-on-one therapy, daily 12-step meetings, medical and psychiatric care, family sessions (via phone), and an individualized combination of group sessions and integrative therapies including but not limited to:
- Process group
- Psychoeducation group
- Expressive therapy groups
- Specialty groups
- Trauma group
- Spirituality group
- Life trauma group
- Relapse prevention therapy group
- Self-awareness therapy group
- Team building and resilience group
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction group
- Pain Recovery group
Additional recovery groups, exercise, wellness activities, and social support meetings round out your schedule.
Inpatient Rehab Programs Feature Small Groups
Our inpatient rehab centers have larger communities that are divided into smaller groups. When you participate in inpatient rehab programs, your primary group includes five to 12 peers, while your larger rehab community will include 20 to 24 people. These small primary groups and communities allow you to develop deep connections and form relationships with peers going through similar experiences and working through similar issues. This intimate setting helps you feel at ease communicating openly and honestly in process groups, build self-confidence, develop a strong peer support network, and focus on recovery without unnecessary distractions.
The Benefits of Inpatient Rehabilitation
An inpatient rehabilitation program is ideal for a patient who has just completed medically supervised detox, or who has attempted to get sober in an outpatient program or on their own and has not succeeded. Some of the benefits of inpatient rehabilitation are:
- Inpatient rehab offers more intensive therapy and counseling than other types of programs
- In inpatient rehabilitation, patients are surrounded by peers who have had similar experiences and have similar sobriety goals. This often leads to the formation of tight bonds of support and friendship. Having a strong network of individuals who know what you are going through can be a great advantage, both while you are in our care, and after.
- Inpatient rehabilitation center allows clients to focus on recovering from addiction in a supportive, medically supervised environment.
- An inpatient rehabilitation program provides patients with a structured approach to recovery as they work through withdrawal. Our alumni have indicated that it is extremely difficult to find that level of structure anywhere other than an inpatient facility.
These are only a few of the advantages. But if this kind of program looks as though it might be right for you or for someone you care about, contact the inpatient rehabilitation program at Lakeview Health today.
Safe and Comprehensive Care
At Lakeview Health, we provide safe, comfortable environments to focus on your whole health – mind, body, and spirit. Addiction specialists at Lakeview Health help you address alcohol and substance use disorders simultaneously with any co-occurring mental health or physical health issues. The evidence-based, comprehensive care helps you begin your recovery with structured support and build skills for long-term sobriety.
Get Help Today
One phone call could be the start of a new life. Reach out to Lakeview Health today at 866.374.0561.