Florida Inpatient Rehab
What Is an Inpatient Rehab Program?
Inpatient rehabilitation is a continuation of medically supervised treatment for those who need an extended amount of time to stabilize from withdrawal symptoms. Our onsite medical team is available 24/7 to help you remain safe and comfortable. Led by board-certified medical/psychiatric providers, our multidisciplinary team ensures you receive the continued medical care necessary to fully participate in the therapeutic process.
Taking the first step is tough. We understand what’s going through your mind as you consider checking yourself into a substance abuse treatment center. We know what it’s like to be afraid of recovery and sobriety. To get started, provide your contact information below and one of our specialists will contact you within 30 minutes. They’ll help you begin the rehab admissions process, and answer any and all questions you might have – but you have to answer the phone when they call!
What Addiction Treatment Programs and Groups Are Available?
At the inpatient level of care, you live in a homelike environment and receive at least six hours of structured therapy per day. We also offer both a men’s rehab center (The Star) and a women’s rehab center (The Rose) so that you can take advantage of gender-specific treatment and focus on what matters most: your rehabilitation.
The addiction treatment programs available through Lakeview Health include the following:
We understand that the causes of addiction tend to vary between men and women. For this reason, we have designed unique treatment plans and methods to address the specific issues of each gender.
This program is designed for professionals such as doctors, lawyers, executives, and others in professional positions who are struggling with addiction. We understand the unique stressors that come with handling a high-level job and work to address several issues that professionals with addiction face. Through this program, our patients are able to return to their careers and families.
Pain Recovery Program
We understand the challenges individuals struggling with chronic pain face. This is why we’ve developed an integrative program to help those in recovery also manage their pain.
Multi-Level Pain Recovery Program
Chronic pain, medications for pain management, and substance use can combine to create a complex problem for many. Our multi-level pain recovery program addresses every facet of this issue to give our patients the best chance at long-term recovery with healthy pain management.
Having support from family members can be a crucial component to long-lasting recovery. If you wish to have your family involved in your recovery journey, our family program can help. Patients and their loved ones will participate in a three-day workshop at the end of treatment to learn more about addiction, healthy communication, and how to provide support. Weekly sessions with family members will also keep them updated on the progress of treatment.
Our alumni network is a key component to the ongoing support our patients feel once they complete treatment. Our alumni network is made up of over 2,000 individuals in recovery who are ready to support our patients in every step of their recovery journey. From meetings to volunteer opportunities, our alumni program is an integral part of our unique and robust treatment approach.
Our addiction therapy programs include one-on-one therapy, daily 12-step meetings, medical and psychiatric care, family sessions (via phone), and an individualized combination of group sessions and integrative therapies including but not limited to:
- Process group
- Psychoeducation group
- Expressive therapy groups
- Specialty groups
- Trauma group
- Spirituality group
- Life trauma group
- Relapse-prevention therapy group
- Self-awareness therapy group
- Team-building and resilience group
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction group
- Pain recovery group
Additional recovery groups, exercise, wellness activities, and social support meetings round out your schedule.
“A phenomenal experience that took me away from my cravings and addictive behaviors. It taught me I can have fun sober! It’s amazing and awesome. Thank you, Lakeview Health, for your top-level staff and care. You’ve changed my life and I am forever grateful.”
— Sharon B., Lakeview Alumna
Our inpatient rehab centers are made up of larger communities that are divided into smaller groups. When you participate in inpatient rehab programs, your primary group includes five to 12 peers, while your larger rehab community will include 20 to 24 people. These small primary groups and communities allow you to develop deep connections and form relationships with peers going through similar experiences and working through similar issues. This intimate setting helps you feel at ease communicating openly and honestly in process groups, build self-confidence, develop a strong peer support network, and focus on recovery without unnecessary distractions.
What Are the Symptoms of Addiction?
While every substance can have specific effects on the body, many addictions can show themselves in the same way. Whether you’re concerned for your own well-being, or the health and safety of a loved one, there are some common signs and symptoms of addiction to be aware of.
- Using the substance on a regular basis
- Needing more of the substance to feel the same effect
- Having consuming thoughts about the substance
- Neglecting your responsibilities to either purchase or use the substance
- Ensuring you have constant access to the substance
- Partaking in illegal or harmful actions to obtain the substance
- Failing to stop using the substance on your own
It may be time to talk to your loved one if you begin to notice the following:
- Changes in their normal behavior
- Their appearance is disheveled, unkempt, and malnourished
- They are having sudden financial or legal issues
- They are having problems with their work or schooling
When help is needed, the difference makers at Lakeview Health are here to help. Our admissions team is ready to help you navigate the intake process and begin the road to recovery.
What Addictions Do We Treat?
At Lakeview Health, our Florida addiction treatment programs include the following:
Opiate & Opioid Addiction
Prescription Drug Addiction
What Are the Benefits of Inpatient Rehabilitation?
- An inpatient rehabilitation program is ideal for a patient who has just completed medically supervised detox, or who has attempted to get sober in an outpatient program or on their own and has not succeeded. Some of the benefits of inpatient rehabilitation are:
- A Florida inpatient rehab offers more intensive therapy and counseling than other types of programs.
- In inpatient rehabilitation, patients are surrounded by peers who have had similar experiences and have similar sobriety goals. This often leads to the formation of tight bonds of support and friendship. Having a strong network of individuals who know what you are going through can be a great advantage, both while you are in our care, and after.
- Inpatient rehabilitation allows clients to focus on recovering from addiction in a supportive, medically supervised environment.
An inpatient rehabilitation program provides patients with a structured approach to recovery as they work through withdrawal. Our alumni have indicated that it is extremely difficult to find that level of structure anywhere other than an inpatient facility.
These are only a few of the advantages. But if this kind of program looks as though it might be right for you or for someone you care about, contact the inpatient rehabilitation program at Lakeview Health today.
What Are Experiential and Expressive Therapies?
While traditional talk therapy sessions are common in most rehab centers, integrating other therapy modalities is crucial to success and long-term recovery. Lakeview provides both experiential and expressive therapies for patients to gain a unique perspective and insight into their addiction. These alternative therapies allow patients to not only learn more about their addiction but also learn more about themselves. These new experiences and forms of expression are exceptional at teaching new skills and coping mechanisms for patients to utilize long after their time in treatment.
Therapies include the following:
- Recreational therapy – This modality utilizes activities that support the spirit, body, and mind of the individual. Within the safe space of treatment, they are able to replace harmful substances with healthy coping mechanisms and activities after treatment.
- Music therapy – When patients find it difficult to express their emotions, music therapy can be helpful. Through tempo, rhythm, and lyrics, patients are able to be introspective and become accustomed to expressing their feelings.
- Art therapy – In cases where patients feel uncomfortable expressing themselves through verbal communication, art therapy provides a new avenue of connection. Patients can implement themes from their recovery into their artwork and use the activity to explore their thoughts, strengths, feelings, and methods of preventing relapse.
- Equine-assisted therapy – Participating in a series of exercises with our horses allows our patients to practice problem-solving techniques in a unique and safe environment. Because horses are known to mirror the emotions of those near them, patients have a unique insight into themselves.
- Surf therapy – This modality uses numerous metaphors that appear while individuals learn how to surf. They learn balance, patience, and self-confidence through a unique and exciting activity.
What Is Dual Diagnosis Treatment in Inpatient Rehab?
At Lakeview Health, we take a whole-person approach to comprehensive care. We understand that in many instances of addiction, there are underlying co-occurring issues at play. From past traumatic experiences to undiagnosed mental health disorders, many patients require the help of dual diagnosis treatment to succeed in their recovery. When patients begin with the treatment, they also undergo an assessment to determine if they require any mental health treatment.
Common mental health disorders treated alongside addiction at Lakeview Health include:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Safe and Comprehensive Care
At Lakeview Health, we provide safe, comfortable environments to focus on your whole health – mind, body, and spirit. Addiction specialists at Lakeview Health help you address alcohol and substance use disorders simultaneously with any co-occurring mental health or physical health issues. Our evidence-based, comprehensive care helps you begin your recovery with structured support and build skills for long-term sobriety.
One phone call could be the start of a new life. Contact Lakeview Health today at 866.704.7692 to learn more about our inpatient rehab center programs and the difference we can make in your life.