About Lakeview Health
We believe that people can and do change. Lakeview Health serves as a beacon of light for patients seeking help and hope. We’re passionate about supporting people through their transition to recovery. Since 2001, we’ve been leading the way in how addiction is perceived and recovery is achieved. It is our purpose, our guiding light, to lift people from despair to hope. Our role is to elevate addiction treatment standards; eradicate the addiction stigma, and exemplify the good we can do in the communities we serve.
About Lakeview Health
At Lakeview Health, we deliver patient experiences designed by the best team of caregivers in the nation. Our commitment to you, our patients, is not solely when you are within our facilities but rather over your lifetime.
Who We Are
Our staff is at the core of who we are at Lakeview Health. With multi-site adult addiction treatment programs in Florida and Texas, we are experts in treating alcohol use, opioid use, and substance use disorders as well as the co-occurring issues that often accompany them. Our addiction treatment staff is ready to stand beside you as you navigate your personal recovery.
We hold integrity, safety, and high quality care top priorities. This is evident in multiple ways: our long-standing Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ for accreditation; our facility licenses in the respective states where we offer treatment; and our robust, healthy alumni community. We are committed to continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Lakeview Health adheres to the highest standards of patient care and facility operation:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Certified Opioid Treatment Program by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (SAMHSA)
- Licensed by the State of Florida Department of Children and Families
- Licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services Regulatory
- Licensing Unit
- Certified with National Alliance for Recovery Residence
- Certified with Florida Association of Recovery Residences
At Lakeview Health, we provide safe, comfortable environments to focus on your whole health – mind, body, and spirit. Our team of experts help you address alcohol and substance use disorders simultaneously with any co-occurring mental health or physical health issues. The evidence-based, comprehensive care helps you begin your recovery with structured support and build skills for long-term sobriety.