Lakeview Health was founded in 2001 in Jacksonville, Florida. As a growing addiction treatment center with locations in Florida and Texas, we strive to treat the whole patient – mind, body, and spirit – using a multidisciplinary, integrative medical model that combines physiological, psychological, and psychosocial care.
Our treatment is personalized to meet each patient’s unique needs and circumstances. Our facilities provide a safe, supportive, comfortable environment for patients to recover, reclaim their health, and refocus on what’s most important in their lives: recovery and sustained sobriety.
Treatment programs at Lakeview Health in Jacksonville, Florida include:
- A Therapeutic Continuum of Care Treatment Model
- Gender-Responsive Treatment: separate, gender-specific programs to best serve men and women struggling with alcohol and substance use disorders
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Family involvement: we offer a three-day program for our patient’s families.
- Alumni Support
Treatment programs at Lakeview Health at The Woodlands, Texas include:
Our vision is to be nationally recognized as the preferred choice for substance abuse and co-occurring disorder treatment.
We are committed to healing the lives of individuals, families, and communities by navigating them through their recovery journey.
- Complete health, wellness, and life balance are a reality for everyone.
- People can change to become life-saving and not life-draining.
- Creating a path that leads toward Finding Your True North reaps the greatest rewards.
We Support These Beliefs By:
- Embracing a servant leadership culture that supports and empowers our staff to act as a tool for families and individuals struggling with chaos and pain.
- Offering an addiction treatment program that is safe and built on a holistic approach that addresses all of our patients’ needs.
- Creating a warm and inviting campus that welcomes and accepts everyone no matter where they are in their lives.
- A multi-site, adult addiction treatment program in Jacksonville, Florida and The Woodlands, Texas.
- Ready to treat clients with addiction and mental health disorders.
- Committed to helping families navigate addiction recovery
Lakeview Health adheres to the highest standards of patient care and facility operation:
- We hold a Florida State License from the Department of Children and Families.
- We hold a Texas State License from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
- We maintain the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal for excellence in service at our facilities.
- We keep one of the lowest staff-to-patient ratios of all drug rehab centers in the nation.
To learn more about Lakeview Health and get the treatment and support you need for yourself or a loved one, contact us today.