Substance Abuse Treatment Approach
The most effective methods of substance abuse treatment possess certain qualities for enabling clients to successfully overcome addiction. When you’re searching for a high-quality addiction treatment program, it’s important to check for the most significant qualities.
Data-Driven Substance Use Treatment Programs
Lakeview Health believes in following the highest possible standards when it comes to treating our guests and we use a data-driven approach in determining the best treatment methods. Let’s review the qualities of successful substance use programs as defined by an addiction expert, and compare them to how Lakeview Health meets and exceeds these standards.
According to William L. White, a leading research consultant working in addiction since 1969, the following characteristics of successful adult treatment programs are needed for substance abuse treatment to be successful:
- Provide a Full Continuum of Care – A therapeutic continuum of care treatment model is the foundation of our gender-focused treatment programs. Our drug and alcoholism treatment programs have several levels of care designed to meet the needs of everyone that walks through our doors.
- Specialized Services – The staff at Lakeview Health have extensive experience in treating a wide variety of substances. Lakeview Health understands the need for specialized treatment. Aside from our standard treatment programs, we also offer integrative health services and have gender responsive treatment available.
- Medical and Psychiatric Services – Lakeview Health provides addiction treatment based on a medical model. Our comprehensive programs include a dual diagnosis treatment center that will address addiction as treating mental health issues accompanying it with proper psychiatric care. We also offer an on-site, medically supervised detox program. Most rehab centers use a separate detox or hospital.
- State Licensed – Lakeview Health holds a Florida State License from the Department of Children and Families.
- Accreditation – Lakeview Health has continually maintained the Joint Commission’s (JCAHO) Gold Seal for service excellence.
- Diverse Staffing – Our broad spectrum of professionals provide the best addiction care and includes: Addictionologists, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Therapists, Psychologists, social workers, and mental health technicians. Our Chief Clinical Officer overseeing behavioral health and clinical services holds both a Ph.D. and an LCSW.
- Promote Family Involvement – Lakeview Health provides a four-day family program, which is an integral part of rehab services. We’re dedicated to helping the families of our clients repair the damage addiction causes. We utilize specialized staff who provide the best quality of care to loved ones.
- High Level of Support Groups and Other Recovery Support Services – Lakeview Health holds on-site Al-Anon meetings weekly. We also run a monthly support group in Jacksonville, Florida. We assist our alumni in finding 12-Step meetings and other resources in their area. Recovery coaching is an aftercare service we provide. Once residential treatment is completed, a continuing relationship between the guest and an individual recovery coach aids in supporting independent living. Alumni support can also help maintain sobriety.
Lakeview Health offers High-Quality, Successful Substance Use Treatment
We take a whole patient approach by treating the body, mind, and spirit. We use a multidisciplinary medical model combining physiological, psychological and psychosocial care.
The journey starts with one step, and that step is contacting Lakeview Health. Call (866) 704-7692 today to find the answers needed to get you or a loved one into our high-quality, gender-focused, accredited and licensed rehab programs.